The Company has the right to edit the following Terms. If we change any part of the existing Terms, the new version of the Terms and Conditions will be published on this page. We recommend reading the Terms each time you visit the Website to avoid any misunderstanding.
The Condition of Use
Each Website user agrees to follow the listed rules and statements:
- Every visitor announces and affirms that he or she is in the legal age before using any services of the Website. Legal age for gambling is defined by the residential laws of the user`s country and can vary from one state to another. The Company bears no responsibility for the usage of the Website by underaged individuals.
- The Website should be utilised in consistency with current laws and regulations.
- A Website user should not utilise the Website to abuse the lawful privileges of the Company or its partners.
- Any illegal or fraudulent activity is prohibited on the Website.
- A Website user agrees to avoid the usage of any bugs or exploits of any software or hardware part of the Website to gain illegal access to data and/or to use them. The application of any malware software, viruses, spam or logic bombs is prohibited too.
- It is forbidden to use the Website in the following ways: racist, sexist, threatening, political, illegitimate, menacing, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, undue, false, derogatory, offensive, harassing, obscene, hateful, embarrassing, untrue, abusive, discriminatory, profane.
- Website users should not perform any actions that might result in a data breach or leak.
- It is forbidden to interrupt or interfere with the work of the Website by any user.
Note that any actions performed by means of your personal computer would be treated as made by you personally.
All components of the Website are the belongings of the Company and are protected by copyright. These components include images, scripts and other objects, design elements, text, codes, videos, music and sounds (later also mentioned as the “Content”). The Content cannot be replicated, published or distributed by any Website user on the basis of legal rights for the Content owned by the Company and protected by copyright.
Any page of the Website may contain third-party links to various web pages on the internet. The Company is not responsible for any pieces of content of these third-party websites. If you follow the links, you do it only at your own risk. It is strongly recommended to get acquainted with the Terms and Conditions of the corresponding websites before utilising their services.
Disclaimer: Limitation of Liability
ALL COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS OF THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING LINKED WEBSITES MATERIALS) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IMPLY NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES FOR THE MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, IT ALSO DOES NOT PROVIDE GUARANTEES THAT ERRORS WOULD BE FIXED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR SERVER ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER MALWARE COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF OTHER PARTIES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, LEGALITY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHER PROPERTIES OF THE CONTENT. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT REPRESENT ITSELF AS A GAMBLING PROVIDER AND DOES NOT PLAY THE ROLE OF A CONTRACTOR, AFFILIATE, PRINCIPAL, PARTNER, REPRESENTATIVE OR SUBSIDIARY OF ANY GAMBLING PROVIDER, CASINO OR PAYMENT SOLUTION PROVIDER. NO CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE CAN BE CONSTITUTED AS A PARTNERSHIP, OR JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND ANY GAMBLING PROVIDER OR PAYMENT SOLUTION PROVIDER, SPECIFIED ON THE WEBSITE. BY USING THE MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITES, YOU AGREE THAT ANY RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION, ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, DATA AND/OR SOFTWARE. THERE ARE NO CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH WE, OR OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS, MUST BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS). THE COMPANY BEARS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LEGALITY OF GAMBLING SERVICES OR ANY PAYMENT SOLUTION IN YOUR JURISDICTION. ALL THE REVIEWS AND RATINGS ON THE WEBSITE ARE SOLELY PRESENTED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES.
Any violation of legislation, as well as fraudulent actions, intended or unintended, that are the reason for a data breach or leak, will result in the indemnification to the Company and its affiliates (including directors, employees, representatives, servants, principals, agents, attorneys, proprietors, licensees, subsidiaries, predecessors, officers, partners, successors).
The Company can appoint and move its privileges under the referenced Terms and Conditions to some other organisation without client consent and extra notification. A Website user has no right to assign and move their privileges without the earlier composed assent to the Company.
Any legitimate contest that emerges between a Website user and the Company should be submitted to the restrictive locale of the courts of Cyprus. Tolerating these Terms accepts the consent with these guidelines of legitimate arrangement.