Cops and Donuts Pokie — Detailed Review
What is the integral feature of a typical cop from 90’s movies? Glock 22 or police hat? Of course, not! Any policeman can’t fight against the criminals without doughnuts… well, at least some movies and cartoons say that it’s true.
And in 2015, IGT released an awesome pokie based on this stereotype. The game has already become popular with millions of gamblers. What’s the reason for such popularity?
I believe that the pokie’s theme is among the main benefits of this thrilling game. It shows us funny and cute cops who try to stop the criminals while chewing their favourite tongue breakers.
The graphics in Cops and Donuts is also worth separate attention. Although it was released in 2015, even now, it can please the fans with bright and attractive pictures. Besides, the game offers several awesome bonus features (you’ll discover more about them later).
The pokie’s RTP is 96%, which is just great. It also has medium volatility, 5 reels, and 20 paylines. Thus, this is a perfect game for anyone who wants to get stable winnings instead of chasing big jackpots while risking losing all their money.
How to Play Cops and Donuts
Considering that there is no online version of this pokie, first of all, you’ll need to leave your home to enjoy the game (it’s pretty hard, isn’t it?). As soon as you deal with this challenge, follow these steps:
1. Find a land-based casino, which has Cops and Donuts pokie.
2. Adjust your bet amount. The minimum bets you can make in Cops and Donuts is $0.01. However, remember that making the lowest bets is useless because you’ll have a lower chance of winning something. At the same time, the maximum bet limit in Cops and Donuts is $50.
3. Deposit your money, push the “Spin” button, and try out your luck on this pokie machine.
Bonus Features in Cops and Donuts
In-game bonuses significantly contribute to the popularity of Cops and Donuts. Although the game doesn’t offer standard free spins rounds, you’ll be pleased by its thrilling mini-games:
1. The Speed Trap Bonus. This bonus is activated as soon as a police car symbol appears on the first reel, while a sign with speed limits appears on the last reel. If you get such a combination, your digital car will be stopped by a cop. After that, you’ll need to choose one of the excuses, which will provide you with a random reward.
2. The Donut Eating Bonus. You have to get three symbols with fresh doughnuts on the same reel to activate this feature. This bonus will take you to a doughnut shop, where you have to help a cop choose his favourite tongue breaker. When a policeman eats a doughnut, you’ll get a random amount of money.
Also, the pokie features Wild symbols (they look like the police badge) and Scatters (they look like a mugshot of a criminal).
Where Can You Play Cops and Donuts
As I’ve already mentioned, Cops and Donuts aren’t available online yet. However, as soon as IGT releases its digital version, I’ll add it to my collection of free gambling games. Also, I’ll inform you about the best online casinos in New Zealand, where you will be able to enjoy this amazing pokie.
Do you want to make some bets right now? Then I strongly recommend you to check out my list of the best online pokies NZ to find your ideal option.
The Cops and Donuts pokie is certainly worth the attention of any gambling fan. It’s funny and entertaining, which is just what you may need after a long and tiring day. However, I’m not sure whether you’ll have a desire to go to your local casino after such a day so the other online casino games might become a better option.