- Launched 2003
- Licenсes MGA, Kahnawake, Sweden
- Launched 2018
- Software NetEnt, Microgaming, Play'n GO, Novoline, 2 By 2, Amaya (Chartwell), Aristocrat, Bally, Bally Wulff, Barcrest, Big Time, BlaBlaBla, Blueprint, Chance Interactive, Edict (Merkur), Elk, Evolution, Extreme Live, Foxium, GameArt, Gamomat, Genesis, Grand Vision (GVG), IGT, Just For The Win, Lightning Box, NextGen, Old Skool, Rabcat, Real Time, Realistic, Reel Time, SG, Shuffle Master, Sigma, Thunderkick, WMS (Williams Interactive), XPro, Yggdrasil, Ganapati, Merkur, NYX Group, OneXtwo
- Licenсes MGA, UK GC, Denmark, Sweden
- Launched 2018
- Software Betdigital, Big Time, Blueprint, Chance Interactive, Core, Elk, Evolution, Extreme Live, Eyecon, Felt, Foxium, Genesis, IGT, Iron Dog, Just For The Win, Lightning Box, Microgaming, Nektan, NetEnt, NextGen, NYX Group, Pragmatic Play, Realistic, Red Tiger, Scientific, SG, Thunderkick, Triple Edge, Yggdrasil, Konami
- Licenсes Gibraltar, UK GC
- Launched 2018
- Software 2 By 2, Adoptit Publishing, Aristocrat, Asylum Labs, Bally, Barcrest, Betdigital, Big Time, BlaBlaBla, Blueprint, Bulletproof, Cayetano, Edict (Merkur), Elk, Evolution, Fantasma, Felt, Fortune Factory, Foxium, Fuga, Games Warehouse, Genesis, Inspired, Just For The Win, Leander, Lightning Box, Magic Dreams, Merkur, MetaGU, Microgaming, Multicommerce, NetEnt, NYX Group, Old Skool, PearFiction, Play'n GO, Probability, Quickspin, Rabcat, Realistic, Red7 Mobile, Red Tiger, Reflex, Scientific, Seven Deuce, SG, Shuffle Master, Sigma, Spieldev, Spike, Stakelogic, Storm, SUNFOX, Thunderkick, Touchstone, Wild Streak, WMS (Williams Interactive), YoloPlay, OneXtwo
- Licenсes MGA, Sweden, UK GC
- Launched 12.Feb.2019
- Software 2 By 2, Betdigital, Betsoft, Big Time, Blueprint, Chance Interactive, Core, Elk, Evolution, Extreme Live, Eyecon, Felt, Foxium, Genesis, IGT, Iron Dog, iSoftBet, Just For The Win, Konami, Lightning Box, Microgaming, Nektan, NetEnt, NextGen, NYX Group, Pragmatic Play, Realistic, Red Tiger, Rising Entertainment, SG, Stormcraft, TGC, Thunderkick, Triple Edge, Yggdrasil
- Licenсes Gibraltar, UK GC
- Launched 2014
- Software 2 By 2, Betdigital, Big Time, Blueprint, Chance Interactive, Core, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Elk, Evolution, Extreme Live, Eyecon, Fortune Factory, Fugaso, Games Lab, Games Warehouse, Gamevy, Genesis, Iron Dog, Lightning Box, Magnet, Microgaming, Nektan, NetEnt, NextGen, NYX Group, OneXtwo, Playson, Quickspin, Rabcat, Scientific, Skillzzgaming, Thunderkick, Triple Edge, WagerMill, Wazdan
- Licenсes Gibraltar, MGA, UK GC
Nowaday people do not have a lot of free time, which makes it hard to go to land-based casino for vacations that is why many players have shifted to online casinos due to the great convenience these digital gambling houses provide. If you are one of them, you might have been seeking a better payment system; why not try PayPal. This payment method is well known not only because it was created by famous Elon Musk, but also because it is safe and fast.
Advantages of using PayPal at an online casino
- Setting up a PayPal account is free.
- Offers safe ways to withdraw and deposit funds from and to online casino accounts.
- You can make quick and fast deposits on PayPal casinos
- Foreign currencies converted automatically into the local currency.
- Provides robust safety and security to protect your banking data
Guide on how to use PayPal payment at an online casino
PayPal offers a safe and secure service to players at online casinos. You can make deposits and withdrawals directly using your PayPal account. As PayPal has strict cooperation terms it can be used only in licensed and trustworthy online casinos. If the casino has PayPal as a payment method you can be sure that it is licensed and fair. Here are the steps you should do to deposit money to a casino using PayPal:
Create PayPal Account
The first step to using PayPal at online casinos is to set up your PayPal account. You can visit the company’s official site to register for an account. If you already have one, you can use your existing details to make deposits in online casinos.
Choose the casino you want to play at
After setting up your PayPal account, you can choose the best online casino site that accepts PayPal. Make sure to choose the one that offers a great variety of games along with juicy bonuses.
Choose a PayPal Payment Option
Once you have selected a PayPal casino, navigate to the payment options page. Then, select PayPal as your payment method.
Enter the Amount you want to Transfer
Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and press the deposit option. Please note that your PayPal account should have enough funds to make the transfer successful.
Enter your PayPal Account Details
You will need to add your email and password to your PayPal account on an online casino. After submitting, you will receive a confirmation message about the successful transaction to your online casino account. After following these steps you will be able to play casino games for real money.
Withdrawing your winnings from a casino using PayPal
Navigate to Withdrawal Page at Online Casino
Choose the PayPal as your Withdrawal Option – online casinos generally force you to use the same deposit method, therefore you wouldn't re-enter your PayPal deets.
Enter the Amount you want to Withdraw
PayPal Casinos – Safety
For many years, PayPal has been providing the safe and secure service. This well-reputed company has always managed to meet the best security standards. PayPal uses advanced security features to protect its customers. It uses SSL encryption, and two-factor authentication. Other than this, PayPal monitors every transaction made through any online casino around the clock to prevent email phishing, fraud, and identify theft.
PayPal casinos New Zealand – FAQ
Do you need to create an account for PayPal before playing at casinos?
To use the casino PayPal option, you need to create an account before playing. Remember that registering for a PayPal account is free of charge, but you will have to pay a small amount of fee upon transferring your money.
How much does a player need to deposit in PayPal online casinos?
The amount you need to deposit in PayPal casinos varies, as each online gambling venue usually sets its own deposit limitations. However, PayPal may also impose some restrictions on the amount you can deposit or transfer daily but this information is easy to check on their website.
What happens if the PayPal casino site does not support your currency?
If the PayPal online casino does not support your currency, PayPal will convert your funds to a currency that the site supports.
Are there any fees?
Yes, PayPal charges a fee when withdrawals and deposits are made; however, the amount they charge is very small.
Do all online casinos allow you to make a deposit or withdrawal through PayPal?
Not all NZ online casinos use PayPal. On top of this page, you can find the list of casinos that accept PayPal as a payment method.