Bonus fornew customers,
Min Dep $25
Bonus fornew customers,
Min Dep €10
Bonus fornew customers,
Min Dep 40 NZD
How to choose the online casino to play craps
Selecting an appropriate craps casino in New Zealand is not rocket science and the considerations to take are the same as choosing a poker or baccarat casino. Usually, the determinants are almost the same and what differs in most cases is the choice of the player and the form of the platform, whether online or on-land.
- Acceptance: Playing craps is not legal in certain countries. In some, there are very stringent rules to playing but you have no problem as long as you're playing in New Zealand. The government permits the operations of casino craps and it is up to you to ensure that you select an approved site to avoid sanctions.
- Craps Loyalty Rewards: If you enjoy craps a lot, then you must expect some sort of appreciation from the platform you play on. Before making your choice, therefore, you should go through the guide for the player's rewards and see if there's a scheme that benefits you. After all, it is only reasonable for casinos to give back to players. Some casinos run shady loyalty packages so you should make sure you understand the policies before deciding.
- Sites Policy: Some casinos maintain policies that are either too rigid or one-sided, usually in favor of the house. This is why we advise that you take your time to read through the policy and understand everything. In cases which you can't fathom certain conditions, you should reach the site for more information. This will also give you an insight into how supportive and responsive their customer service is.
- Licenses and Certificates: This is arguably the most important of all considerations. The first and foremost rule to obey before selecting a casino, craps, poker or any, is to ascertain that the site has obtained all necessary licenses and certificates. Strict adherence to this rule will save you from falling into the hands of rogue sites that are on the prowl for unsuspecting players. You must also see to the site's regulator as this will go a long way in maintaining fair play.
- Payment Terms: This is usually part of the casino's policies but just to make sure, it is being mentioned. Take your time to understand the payment conditions. Confirm if the terms are suitable for you and are flexible in cases of necessity. Avoid sites with lengthy withdrawal periods, unfair charges, limited withdrawal options and unreasonable withdrawable amounts.
Types Of Craps Bets
There are two fundamental types of bets in craps, they are:
Pass or Don't Pass
This bet can be placed on the 'Pass' line or the 'Don't Pass' line.
Betting on the Pass line means that you bet in favor of the shooter, backing him to win by rolling out a natural or winning the point before seven-ing out. The Don't Pass, on the other hand, is a direct opposite of the former. In this case, you're betting against the player, banking on his loss. A player loses when he gets a 2 or 3, or is unable to roll the point again before seven-ing.
At times, the player may roll 12. This leaves your bet a 'push', meaning that you don't lose or win. Note that these bets can be placed only when the points are yet to be rolled out.
Come or Don't Come
This bet can only be placed after the points have been figured out.
Betting on the 'Come bet' wins if a natural is rolled out. If the point you pick is rolled out, it becomes the Come-Bet point. It is similar to the 'Pass bet' in that if the point you picked rolls out again before 7, you win. Else, you are probably not putting on your lucky charm.
The 'Don't Come' is also similar to the 'Don't Pass'. That is, when the dice roll out 2 or 3, you win; but if it's a 7 or 11, you lose.
If the rolled point is 12, then your bet is a push.
The 'Come' or 'Don't Come' and the 'Pass' or 'Don't Pass' bets can't be turned off. There are other bets that can be placed while playing. They are:
- Any Seven, wins if the shooter rolls out a 7.
- Horn, wins if the shooter rolls out 2, 3, 1.
- Aces, wins if the shooter rolls out a 2.
- Any Craps, wins if the shooter rolls out 2, 3, 0.
- Boxcars, wins if the shooter rolls out 12.
- Ace Deuce, wins if the shooter rolls out a 3.
- Casino Craps - Safety
It is safe to play craps in New Zealand. What matters is the casino you're playing at. That's why there's a lot of emphasis on legalized sites. On a licensed casino, you are assured of your winnings, fully secured in the knowledge that any erring casino will have its licenses and certificates revoked. Also, there is usually a lot of payment methods to choose from. What's more, your security is guaranteed. Nothing is more relevant to an online casino than the safety of its players. Craps casinos in NZ are fully safe to play at since they must have been licensed by the gaming authorities before they can operate in the cyber space.
Online Craps Betting Tips For Beginners
All over the world, there are hundreds of tips for craps starters but they all point to a single objective: winning. With this in mind, here are some of the most effective tips to follow when betting to cash out and 'smile to the bank'. What's more, these tips are sure to make you a better player.
- Go for the 'Pass' line bet: Usually, the house edge is slated at 1.41%, meaning that (in cases of loss) you only lose $1.41 per every $100 wagered. When you win, it is even better. So, why not take the risk?
- Go for the 'Come' line bet: This is just like the pass line bet. The house edge is the same and so are the rules. So, it is quite a premier tip.
- Go for the 'Don't Come' line bet: Few players bet on the Don't Come line because it is considered to be against the flow of play. However, the house edge is just 1.40 (and sometimes 1.36) so you really have nothing to lose. And when you win? You're earning more.
- Go for the 'Don't Pass' line bet: This is also the same as the 'Don't Come' line bet. The house edges are the same and the flow is also considered to be against the usual grain of play. There is nothing to lose too and it is worth trying.
- Go for the odds bet: This bet is a classic. There is no house edge and is a really good option for starters. This bet is placed after the four bets listed above have been placed. You can go for the odds bet without worrying about the house edge.
- Avoid craps bets: Craps bets are riotous. They create a rush that makes almost every player start betting wrongly. As a beginner, you should focus on the 5 bets above and just forget all other, except you're quite adventurous which isn't bad at all as long as you're winning.
Casino Craps - FAQs
Who Is The Boxman?
The Boxman is only applicable in on-land craps casinos. He is the one in charge of chips. He exchanges chips for cash and swaps with the required denominations. He also serves as the supervisor to ensure that games are run without hindrances. There is the stickman (who moves the dice round the table with a stick) as well as the base dealers (who are tasked with collecting losing bets and paying out winning ones).
What Is The Major Difference Between Online And On-land Craps?
The rules for playing on the two platforms are quite similar and the only difference is of course that there isn't a fixed shooter. That is, on an online platform, you're basically the shooter every time you roll the dice.
Is It Legal To Play Craps As A NZ Citizen?
Yes, you have no legal problems playing on craps casinos as long as the site is legal. However, you must have reached or be above the legal age. In certain scenarios, you may be restricted from playing though.
How Do I Deposit And Withdraw On a Craps Casino?
To deposit or withdraw funds on an online Craps casino, you must first register. After that you'll easily find the 'Deposit' and 'Withdrawal' options under the payment section. You make a choice based on your need and preference.
How Do I Choose The Appropriate Craps Casino?
There are certain factors to consider in order to choose the right casino to play craps at. They are the sites policy, licenses, legality, policies and traffic rate. To play at the right casino, make adequate research on these considerations.
What Is The Come-out Roll?
The Come-out roll is the first terminology to be added to your vocabulary as a craps lover. It is the first roll of the dice or the first after a previous round has been played.
No matches were found
Frequently compared casinos